Sunday, 16 October 2016

Makeup Haul: October 2016

Hello everyone!

I recently went to the drug store and picked up a few new makeup bits, so I thought I would share them with you today!


This is an eye shadow from Rimmel in the shade Gold Record. For the record, when I brought this home and was able to swatch it I was super unimpressed.  It's powdery and patchy, and when I tried to use it with Fix+ it was even worse.  Huge regret.


This shade from Essence, however, was not a disappointment.  This is in the colour All I Need and it's a beautiful shimmery taupe shade.  It's so pigmented, I can't wait to use it more.


I've never tried Revlon's glosses before, and I thought this shade was perfect for fall.  It's called Desert Spice and it's a great brick-red shade.  I thought this would be perfect over some of my fall lipsticks.


This was a repurchase.  I love this mascara.  I was using one from Essence, but it's almost out and this one is way better, so I picked up a new one.


This is a purchase I'm super excited for.  Essence launched their fall line, and this black lipstick in Black Gossip was only $3.50 so I figured it was a nice and cheap way to experiment with black lipstick.  I put this on as soon as I got home and it's super pigmented with a satin finish.


Then I picked up a new black liquid eyeliner.  The one I've bought for a few years from L'Oreal is kind of expensive for the drugstore, so I'm on the hunt for one that is less expensive.  This one from Essence was under $5, so we'll see how it goes.


I was in Icing by Claire's and found out they sell Eyelure lashes, so of course I picked up a couple of pairs!  The lengthening ones are really natural, right up my alley, so I can't wait to wear them.  I've actually worn the volumizing ones, and I found them to be a little too much for me (again, I like more natural lashes).  They quality was amazing though, and the little glue that comes with the lashes is awesome.

And that's it for my Autumn Makeup Haul!  I hope you liked it.  I will see you soon with a new video, I just recorded a makeup collection/vanity tour, so look out for that!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment